1.No oil lubrication or less oil lubrication, can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
3. With proper elastic-plastic property, the stress can be distributed on a wide contact surface and the bearing capacity can be improved.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, so as to ensure the working accuracy of the machine.
5. It can reduce vibration, noise, prevent pollution and improve working conditions.
6. Transfer film can be formed during operation, which can protect the grinding shaft.
The hardness requirement of grinding shaft is low, which reduces the processing difficulty of related parts.
8. Thin-walled structure, light weight, can reduce mechanical volume.
The back of 9 steel can be plated with various metals, which can be used in corrosive media. At present, it has been widely used in sliding parts of various machines.
Bearing is an important part of modern mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce its friction coefficient in the process of motion, and ensure its accuracy.
Bearings can be divided into rolling bearings and sliding bearings according to the friction properties of moving elements. Among them, rolling bearings have been standardized and serialized, but compared with sliding bearings, their radial dimensions, vibration and noise are larger, and their prices are higher.