5. Measure the outer diameter of the eccentric sleeve and the inner diameter of the sinking hole of the big gear after heating carefully to ensure that the inner diameter of the sinking hole of the gear is slightly larger than that of the eccentric sleeve. Then put the eccentric sleeve into the sinking hole of the big gear and align the mating hole. Check and confirm that the eccentric sleeve is closely matched with the big gear.
6. Check carefully the clearance between the eccentric sleeve and the straight bushing of the cone crusher, and between the spindle and the bushing, so as to ensure that the clearance between the eccentric bushing and the straight bushing is consistent.
7. After the eccentric sleeve and bevel gear are loaded into the frame, the meshing clearance of the gear is measured by the method of pressing lead or rotating shaft.
8. Clean the bolt holes of long and short bolts and big gears, then tighten the short bolts of eccentric sleeve and big gears, through the holes on the flange of eccentric sleeve, and tighten the bolts one by one according to the cross way.
9. Twist the four ring bolts on the inner flange of the counterweight, then lower the counterweight above the eccentric sleeve and install it on the flange of the eccentric sleeve. Then tighten the long connecting bolt of the counterweight and the big gear through the bolt hole of the eccentric sleeve and screw it into the thread hole of the big gear.